• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Quick Snap During a Frederick's of Hollywood Shoot

Adrian Wareham

I was called at the last minute to attend an event sponsored by Frederick's of Hollywood and Boudoir Vodka to promote a clothing line.

The lighting was just available rooftop lighting for the PH suite at The Roosevelt. I felt like having fun with all natural lighting. The camera is an EOS 60D, and the lens was a Sigma 50mm f1.4 prime.

GuyKissedByGirl1.jpg

This next one, like many, blur with the motion of the model. I thought that would be more fun than flash, and altered lighting, position, wasn't an option.

FelameredJacket-1.jpg

-Adrian

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was called at the last minute to attend an event sponsored by Frederick's of Hollywood and Boudoir Vodka to promote a clothing line.

The lighting was just available rooftop lighting for the PH suite at The Roosevelt. I felt like having fun with all natural lighting. The camera is an EOS 60D, and the lens was a Sigma 50mm f1.4 prime.

GuyKissedByGirl1.jpg

This next one, like many, blur with the motion of the model. I thought that would be more fun than flash, and altered lighting, position, wasn't an option.

FelameredJacket-1.jpg

-Adrian

Adrian,

You've caught the vibe of the place! What about the people drinking and the bartender?

Asher

Adrian Wareham

With the camera, you hold the shutter release down in high speed mode (mine is a 60D) and take pictures until the buffer fills, or you are satisfied. Then, in the GIMP, you open the picture with the subject farthest away. Then, in that window, file -> open as layer -> open the next farthest ... repeat as necessary. When you go to save the layers, the GIMP will ask if you want to flatten or save as animation. (you can also crop, and optimize for gif, but those are optional) Export as animation and voila.

Give it a shot!

Have fun!