• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Back to Koh Kradan with a new muse

Nigel Allan

Last month I came to this island with my daughter. I decided immediately to come back as soon as it was convenient and this time I came with a new muse, Maythavee. The water is crystal clear and the island is peaceful and small and has a pathetic excuse for a general store and no ATM - hence few tourists :) A real gem, and best kept secret

1. On Sunset Beach (naturally) at sunset

2. Sunset Beach at sunset

3. Sunset Beach at sunset

4. Kradan, black swimsuit

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Kradan, black swimsuit

Nigel,

Fabulous water and clouds and a fast shutter speed to catch those two scoops that become columns of water!

How was it you found this place, was it some treasure map and how on earth did you come to locate such an extraordinary model? It would seem that a small island would have a few cooks ......but models?

I am stunned!

Asher

Nigel Allan

thank you

As always, Asher, I am grateful for your appreciative comments, and yes, why would I ever want to leave Thailand?

6. angel asleep in paradise

Nigel Allan

She's a natural...some people are really easy since they quickly shift poses to give you lots of variety....although you can miss the good poses too when they keep varying things... I met her here in Bangkok...friend of a friend...she is a model and actress and lovely woman

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
She's a natural...some people are really easy since they quickly shift poses to give you lots of variety....although you can miss the good poses too when they keep varying things... I met her here in Bangkok...friend of a friend...she is a model and actress and lovely woman

Makes sense! She knows how to be graceful and natural even in designed poses!

Asher

Nigel Allan

Doug, it occurs to me, based upon your choice of words, that you see some of the implied meaning in this photo that I see? Or am I being presumptive?

For me it works on several levels, both aesthetic and subliminally sexual

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nigel,

Doug, it occurs to me, based upon your choice of words, that you see some of the implied meaning in this photo that I see? Or am I being presumptive?

For me it works on several levels, both aesthetic and subliminally sexual

No, I wasn't speaking of "implied" meaning in this photo (although of course I could find some if I tried). One could see that remarkable bowsprit (looks as if of hollow metal construction) as a phallus.

But we have here a beautiful young woman with a stunning figure in very nice display, in a very nice pose with a remarkable boat, that seen from a wonderful point of perspective, all rendered with wonderful color.

Of course there is a subliminal sexual message in almost any photograph, and of course in one with such a lush model.

Again my congratulations on this excellent work.

Best regards,

Doug

Nigel Allan

Doug,
I am sure you know a lot more about boats than I do, but these traditional Thai boats have been made the same way for a very long time. I do not think it is hollow. I think these are fully wooden construction and not as you say a hollow metal construction. The entire framework of these boats is wooden.

Here is a side view:

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nigel,

[Doug,
I am sure you know a lot more about boats than I do . . .

No, not much at all.

.. . but these traditional Thai boats have been made the same way for a very long time. I do not think it is hollow. I think these are fully wooden construction and not as you say a hollow metal construction. The entire framework of these boats is wooden.

Is it possible that what I saw in the first shot was a metal cap on the tip of the bowsprit (perhaps to keep the wood from splitting)?

Here is a side view:

Oh, yes, that is very nice.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug