• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Fine Print Portfolio Released today!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I discovered something special today; Namibia – The Ancient Desert!

Michael Reichman the publisher and principal editor of The Luminous Landscape has announced another Limited Edition with 20 of his fine 11x17" prints.

I admit a sort of bias in having a liking for a lot of Michael's work! However, that's the extent of my connection.

Michael Reichman in The Luminous-Landscape.com said:
Following the success of my Antartica and China portfolios in November, 2006 (now both sold out) I am offering a new limited-edition print portfolio; Namibia – The Ancient Desert.

This portfolio consists of twenty 11X17" (ANSI-B) prints in a portfolio case. Each of the prints is signed, and the edition is signed and numbered as well. This portfolio is limited to just 25 copies.

The prints have been made using Lucia pigment inks on a12 ink Canon iPF5000 printer on Hahnemuhle Fine Art Rag 308 paper.

Portfolios will be printed and assembled as they are ordered, then shipped by overnight courier to anywhere in the world. This portfolio is priced at US $495. This price includes shipping by next day courier.

Read the entire story in The Luminous Landscape here.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I just received a parcel from FedEx. It was delivered to the wrong address!

Well it was a great surprise! The last I believe of Michael's portfolio of his China Photographic series*. They went so fast! So, if you are interested in this new series, Namibia – The Ancient Desert! Better look over them over now.

I'm about to undo the box and then write up my impressions!

Asher

*Ordered and paid for by yours truly because it seems a great selection of pictures I can enjoy. This portfolio is not a review copy. However, anyone can send me anything and I won't be offended!!!