• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Merciless_. angels of mercy.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Hi Charlotte,

It would be splendid and a treat to have all these images posted in this thread for a sense of completeness and a deeper experience. I find the fields within field and the apposition of winged shapes with complementary elements to work well.

I wonder what that music is? Have you or a friend composed it or where does it originate. It sure fits with the entire show!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
Thank you so much. That would be a huge thread . There are about 15 art images in this video. The music is ambient dark by Ronn Lichick - It took 2 hours just to find the right mood music for the art. Take 2 aspirin! A good way to show a series or body of work.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
15 pictures? Just 3 posts! The more the merrier!

The video with the music is a richer experience but not as immediately accessible as individual pictures which allow one to proceed at one's own slow, deliberative pace!

So both presentations really make sense.

In fact I really would love to see that as it exploits your work to the fullest!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

James

Many thanks. Putting these art and film combinations are not for people who have no patience I tell ya! I am so glad you came by to take a look and comment!

Charlotte-

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I have no doubt that photographs communicate as much about the photographer as they do about the content of the photograph.
Your unique style and subject matter certainly communicate more than just your skills, Charlotte. I haven't put it all together yet but what I have read and seen so far interests me.
I'm not sure I'd pull a book from the shelf at the air port if I saw such images on a cover. Not my thing, as Doug might say. But, you know, I might just change my mind.
Keep 'm comin'.

Charlotte Thompson

Tom

What a delight! Any sort of creation made by its creator always has the heart of the creator, you are correct. My heart and soul are definitely in my work. Well then if my work can change Tom Dinning's mind then I have accomplished every blood, sweat and tears and many years of developing my style is working!! I must say I do enjoy your honest comments and your very" own style of relating, Thank you.

Charlotte- PS then you should see my horror covers for 2 feet entertainment- It just might "get ya"

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I've set an assignment for one of my classes this week on this very business.
They have been asked to find one example of a photograph that changed some part of their life.
It doesn't have to be dramatic or emotional, nor does it have to be a 'famous' photo or someone else's. t can be one of their own.
Then they are to present the photo to the class and explain its significance.
I'll keep an eye out for one of your shots.