• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Philly!

Jason Ranalli

Hi guys! Greetings from Philly! My name is Jason Ranalli!

I love to learn about portraiture and keep my eyes open to others doing some nice nuanced work with lighting, composition, and expression. It's where I draw a lot of inspiration from.

At least commercially, I have centered around headshots and most of my work can be seen at my website - https://jranalliheadshots.com

Have a good one!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi guys! Greetings from Philly! My name is Jason Ranalli!

I love to learn about portraiture and keep my eyes open to others doing some nice nuanced work with lighting, composition, and expression. It's where I draw a lot of inspiration from.

At least commercially, I have centered around headshots and most of my work can be seen at my website - https://jranalliheadshots.com

Have a good one!

Congratulations, Jason for your beautiful, competent and strong showing on your website link. If I was in Philadelphia, needing a portrait, you’d be my immediate choice of photographer.

I like your style as all the people, young and old, have friendly expressions that say, I am open to opportunity and very pleased to engage with you and be a reliable worker!

Now I look forward to you sharing some of your favorites and also conversingvon thr myriad of photographic topics in these pages!

Asher

Jason Ranalli

Congratulations, Jason for your beautiful, competent and strong showing on your website link. If I was in Philadelphia, needing a portrait, you’d be my immediate choice of photographer.

I like your style as all the people, young and old, have friendly expressions that say, I am open to opportunity and very pleased to engage with you and be a reliable worker!

Now I look forward to you sharing some of your favorites and also conversingvon thr myriad of photographic topics in these pages!

Asher

Thank you Asher. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Jason,

I encourage you to start posting some of your favorites and add your comments to with that sparks your interest in some way?

Asher