Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Sales, Exhibitions and Web Presence

Sales, Exhibitions and Web Presence Discussion of commerce models and processes by which Photography reaches clients and the public.

Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:33 PM
pro member

Terry,

Do a book + a folio. Set the lower levels around 10-20 $ as I mentioned above. Then put the book at $75 and the folio at $150 each in editions of 50. Folios are more valuable than books hence the higher price. Then offer a combination of book + folio for $199! And then offer 4 books for 325 (buy 3 get 1 free), 4 folios for $ 450 (buy 3 get 1 free) and then a combination 4 books + 4 folios for $599 (a fantastic deal) a one day of shooting with you plus the book and the folio for $999 (only 1 and it's a unique and private session) and finally a tour of your studio, plus an artist edition (1 of 1 ) copy of the book and folio, plus a shooting session and dinner at one of the bbqs you photographed for $2000. You'll get your $1500 in no time I guarantee it!

Alain
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain Briot View Post
Terry,

Do a book + a folio. Set the lower levels around 10-20 $ as I mentioned above. Then put the book at $75 and the folio at $150 each in editions of 50. Folios are more valuable than books hence the higher price. Then offer a combination of book + folio for $199! And then offer 4 books for 325 (buy 3 get 1 free), 4 folios for $ 450 (buy 3 get 1 free) and then a combination 4 books + 4 folios for $599 (a fantastic deal) a one day of shooting with you plus the book and the folio for $999 (only 1 and it's a unique and private session) and finally a tour of your studio, plus an artist edition (1 of 1 ) copy of the book and folio, plus a shooting session and dinner at one of the bbqs you photographed for $2000. You'll get your $1500 in no time I guarantee it!

Alain
Sounds like a plan! :-) I'm working on the new location to host the Behind the scenes, more to come in about a week! Love the idea of offering someone to come shoot and eat. Very cool.
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:35 PM

New site is up!

Even tho the Kickstarter "failed" the blog is now alive, just off my site.

Feel free to share and follow along, I'll continue to make updates here on the board as we move forward!

Click HERE to follow along!