• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lion-Dog Portrait

D800M = Monochrome Conversion Sensor

D800M,Carl Zeiss ZF2 / ZE / Zx Apo Sonnar T* f2 135mm
2s f/8.0 at 135.0mm iso100
original.jpg

I doubt Asher did anything There is known to be aliens around of late They have been doing stuff to my work as well

Charlotte

i take it back.. i thought she was referring to why is was centered in the post that way... i in fact could have cropped a bit more on the left to balance the image..

MY MISTAKE.. apologies to anyone offended.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
i take it back.. i thought she was referring to why is was centered in the post that way... i in fact could have cropped a bit more on the left to balance the image..

MY MISTAKE.. apologies to anyone offended.

Bob,

I don’t believe I changed your post in any way. It works fine as it is!

I do center posts sometimes that seem to earn white space as in a fine art gallery. A few here, at first, have no idea how to center a picture. If you would not like me to do that to any of your pictures, let me know. For now, I will just assume you, in particular, (and any one else who indicates the same), have already made all the needed spacing decisions and respect that!

I generally write to anyone if I wish to alter their post.

I do also keep a list of preferences of our friends as different folk have their own specific wishes. Some works, for example are gallery-ready or have clients looking at our threads so I am sensitive to everyone’s needs!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
D800M = Monochrome Conversion Sensor

D800M,Carl Zeiss ZF2 / ZE / Zx Apo Sonnar T* f2 135mm
2s f/8.0 at 135.0mm iso100
original.jpg

How large are these pieces. Are they laquered or just bare metal.

Also, I hope you will continue to share these monochrome pictures. We don’t have a lot of photographers here with modified cameras like yours although James Lemon used a Leica Monochrom!

Asher