• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Changes to Panoguide

Penny Wang

Panoguide has not had any major changes or new developments for a couple of years now, and I am pleased to say that is about to change. The reason for the lack of innovation is that I have found it increasingly difficult to find the time to look after and develop panoguide further. (For those of you that did not know, Panoguide has been a hobby for me and never made it into being a full time job.)

Anyway all that is about to change as I have found a company eager to take on Panoguide, maintain the independent forum, and develop it further alongside their other products - Tour Wrist. The team at Tour Wrist will be making a separate announcement of their own shortly to introduce themselves as the new owners.

I will still be involved and you can still contact me through my members page here and no doubt by searching for me on google etc.
www.fastpano.com