• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Amazon River, Tanzania and Costa Rica Photo Adventures

I wanted to announce 3 new Photo Safaris I'll be conducing in the future:

1. Amazon Voyage with International Expeditions:

Nov. 15 - 24, 2013

One of the leaders in International Ecotourism, International Expeditions has just built a brand new custom-designed Amazon Riverboat, to enhance the pleasure of exploring this amazing part of the world. I led a trip there with them in 2009, and it was incredible. My photos from that trip can be seen here. Information on this trip can be found here: Amazon Voyage Nov 2013.

2. Tanzania Adventure with International Expeditions:

Feb. 16 - 27, 2014

I led a trip to Tanzania with IE in the fall of 2012, and it was the experience of a lifetime. Shortly after getting back in the country, I started planning my return trip, and I'm glad to announce that the details have been finalized. We use Safari Vehicles with 3 rows for passengers, and we allocate each photographer their own row - a maximum of 3 photographers per vehicle! This is a huge advantage for serious photographers to have the room and maneuverability to get the best possible photos! Photos from my last trip can be seen here, and details on the 2014 trip can be seen here: Tanzania, 2014.

3. Costa Rica Photo Safari

April 25 - May 5, 2014

This will be my 11th trip to Costa Rica, and the beauty and biodiversity of this wonderful little country never cease to amaze me. This is also a small group trip, to maximize shooting and learning opportunities. We'll be visiting several locations along the Pacific Coast, the famed Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, Arenal Volcano, and many other locations, as we tour around the country in our private air-conditioned bus. We'll have a full-time driver and as far as I'm concerned, the best Nature Guide in Costa Rica, Marco Fallas. Photos from my 2013 trip can be seen here, and details for the 2014 trip can be seen here: Costa Rica 2014.

Please email me with any questions, interest, etc. Hope you can join us on one or more of these trips!

Last edited: