• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

skateboarding

Husain Alfraid

i have been out for the couple last weeks for some skate/BMX pictures.

and i got me tens n tens of them.

and here i would like to share some with you

Model: NIKON D700
Shutter Speed: 1/400 second
F Number: F/1.0 (manual 50mm)
ISO Speed: 640

Shutter Speed: 1/60 second
F Number: F/3.5
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 800

Shutter Speed: 1/250 second
F Number: F/6.3
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 500

those were the very first pics i have taken, then i got to know the guys more and we did more shooting :)..i even made two short clips for them. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GsU2p26ZJE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6jze1HFwXY

thank you
Husain

Husain Alfraid

they are kinda big....when u click on this pic it'll lead u to another page...then when u click on the pic it'll get larger :)

if it didn't work...i will see if i can get ya a direct link.:)

thank you

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
i have been out for the couple last weeks for some skate/BMX pictures.

and i got me tens n tens of them.

and here i would like to share some with you

Shutter Speed: 1/400 second
F Number: F/1.0 (manual 50mm)
ISO Speed: 640

Hello Husain,

I'd love you to post the large image here as it really makes it more significant. The image works so well in black and white since what you are showing is form and physicality. This image really does not need color and this is a good choice you have made. Moreover, the contrast between the agile athletic skater and the solid, hard concrete of the bowl is key to this feeling.

To me this one picture is worth the effort of working more to see if one can bring out the texture of the concrete just a tad. I enjoy this image a lot. Good job.

Asher

Husain Alfraid

here are the large view of the images (they are even bigger....if you want to see them more closely)
bout_to_grind_by_bad95killer.jpg

crazygary_by_bad95killer.jpg

smithG_by_tom_by_bad95killer.jpg

and thanks you Asher for sharing your words, i really appreciate your compliment :).. i'll be posting more pictures soon.

the concrete was so bright and it was reflecting 10am sunlight ,,i can't rememebr if i was using a CPL filter or not....but 90% i did .

thank you so much
Husain