• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: NCAA Baseball

Brandon Cade

My first time shooting sports at night, and my first time shooting baseball! Just sharing but as always constructive criticism is appreciated.

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

-Texas A&M Regrouping for another attack-
bcadetxstatewinamS.jpg

-1 play later, after 12-13 innings, Texas A&M Catcher & Pitcher walk off the field-​

Brandon Cade

BCADETXSTATEAMAS.jpg

-Texas State, a HUGE underdog, celebrates for beating #22 in the nation-

(adding another)
DSC_0127.jpg

A slow view of the collision, as it takes place.​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
DSC_0155.jpg

Brandon Cade -Texas A&M Regrouping for another attack-

Brandon,

This is a picture that grabs more attention since the team is working out a strategy and one feels that. Peak moments and stages in sports really are the things to go for and here's a good example. Even though, nothing is moving, there's a lot of mental activity and motivation for the next moves, and it comes though.

Asher

Brandon Cade

Asher,

The photo above that you commented on, that was their last attempt to motivate each other and push through to another inning. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful, but they "gave'em hell."

Brandon

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher,

The photo above that you commented on, that was their last attempt to motivate each other and push through to another inning. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful, but they "gave'em hell."

Brandon

Still, that rallying call for a last push is worthy of commendation. We must try our very best. It's good training for leadership. I hope you will share more like that.

Asher