• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cassy

doug anderson

343359350_u7vq8-M.jpg

She has just become a model and is going to be in Seventeen Magazine. The day I took this photo, she didn't want to be photographed, said she was sick of smiling.

fahim mohammed

Doug, my best wishes for her career start. For a beautiful girl such as her, the Henna work is lacking.

Regards.

343359350_u7vq8-M.jpg

She has just become a model and is going to be in Seventeen Magazine. The day I took this photo, she didn't want to be photographed, said she was sick of smiling.

fahim mohammed

recently I attended a wedding of my niece in the UK. The ceremonies were very traditional and as such
I am unable to post pictures from the wedding. However, my niece and family were in prepartion much
before the event and I got this shot of a family member finalising some flower arrangements to show
to the florists. BTW, I was the designated cabby!

p273695968.jpg

Regards.

fahim mohammed

recently I attended a wedding of my niece in the UK. The ceremonies were very traditional and as such
I am unable to post pictures from the wedding. However, my niece and family were in prepartion much
before the event and I got this shot of a family member finalising some flower arrangements to show
to the florists. BTW, I was the designated cabby!

p273695968.jpg

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I copied the above superbly graceful photograph from here, so as to enrich this henna thread for people who'll follow! :)

Asher