• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

1952 Buick

James Lemon

i-9T5DMV2-L.jpg

The car is original no face lifts or implants. He bought this new for $3474.80 when the Canadian dollar was at par with the U. S. dollar and gas was 0.18 to 0.20 cents a gallon.​

Doug Kerr

Hi, James,

i-9T5DMV2-L.jpg

The car is original no face lifts or implants. He bought this new for $3474.80 when the Canadian dollar was at par with the U. S. dollar and gas was 0.18 to 0.20 cents a gallon.​
Lovely.

Maybe CAD 0.18 to 0.20 a gallon. 0.18 cents would be a real bargain!

Is that a three-holer or a four-holer? That was a distinction of enormous social significance. Add-on fake fourth holes were a popular "accessory".

Thanks for the great shot.

Best regards,

Doug

James Lemon

Hi, James,

Lovely.

Maybe CAD 0.18 to 0.20 a gallon. 0.18 cents would be a real bargain!

Is that a three-holer or a four-holer? That was a distinction of enormous social significance. Add-on fake fourth holes were a popular "accessory".

Thanks for the great shot.

Best regards,

Doug

Hello Doug

I am glad you like this! I can't say for sure about the number of holes. I can tell you that he did fly to Oshawa Ontario from British Columbia and picked this car up directly from the General Motors plant.

i-v2pGqpv-L.jpg