• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My Billboard at the Cannes Festival

Ray West

Hi Ben,

Should you not show the journalist's copyright signature. The image posted is not yours ;-)

Best wishes,

Ray

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ben,

Should you not show the journalist's copyright signature. The image posted is not yours ;-)

3939d1185173969-my-pentax-k10d-poster-cannes-benjamin_kanarek2.jpg

© 2007 to be named photographer "Benjamin Kanarek Cannes Poster"

Congrats on the poster.It's like a huge welcome, you can be proud!

However, I'd be interested in a portrait of the girl with red hair. Thaat would be impressive!

Asher

Ray West

Asher,

in the comments on the site that Ben links to, he said the photo was taken by a journalist. I therefore believe that said journalist owns the copyright of that photo, not Ben. Has Ben told you it is his copyrighted photo?????

Best wishes,

Ray

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher,

in the comments on the site that Ben links to, he said the photo was taken by a journalist. I therefore believe that said journalist owns the copyright of that photo, not Ben. Has Ben told you it is his copyrighted photo?????

Best wishes,

Ray

For sure, I made that evident thanks to you!

Asher