• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Proud

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nor blood, nor tears!

Cool, rainy evening on the sofa, with a good smell of "tomates à la provençale" slowly cooking…

Cem_Usakligil

Bonjour Nicolas,

I was under the impression that I've already told you that we all are proud of you in this thread earlier, but to my horror, I did not apparently. Well, better late than never! I am very proud of you and also very glad that you selflessly share your invaluable know-how and wisdom here with us at OPF.

Cheers,

nicolas claris

Thank you Cem

But it's really over reacting!

I just try to do my job as best as I can…

I still have to improve and I still learn everyday, including thru OPF!

Have a nice week-end and good "play" with your new lens!

Just saw this thread. Bravo. As they say "Jamais deux sans trois".

And, while tipping my hat to the outstanding sportsmanship of Graham Henry (the New Zealand coach), let me offer a little 'Cocorico' for France's unexpected and astonishing victory over the All Blacks in the quarter finals of the Rugby World Cup. And may the "jamais deux sans trois" apply to the semi-final match with England (whom we just beat twice in preparatory matches). There was quite a celebration in Bordeaux last night sur les quais.

Getting back to the essentials, Bravo for getting these campaigns once again.

nicolas claris

Thank you Ralph

To say the truth, I was yesterday at a birthday party ('bout 40 people), the party was divided in 2 rooms, one with a TV and another one. The latter were the less people, only womens and… I!

It's not that I don't like rugby;-)

And, yes Asher, Marine was with me!

We came back home quite late, walking in the old streets of Bordeaux and there were still a lot of people around… so happy!