• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

oceanview

abbe2f539f888d4128f5b09a810bb80b6g.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Where's the ocean?

Hi Georg,

Yet another one of your fine pictures, this is. I like it although I have some difficulty with its title. Was this an HDR shot? I think one can see the impact of this only when it is printed at, say 60x60 cm or bigger.

Cheers,

Cem

Thanks Cem,

No HDR here, just a single shot.

The title, yeah I admit, I was just goofing around with the fx on text to see what can be done with it. LOL

Believe me, I can not wait to get that printer and see how pictures go on different materials, say 110 cm x 110 cm.... yeeeeeah <smile>

Hi Janet,

afternoonish.... I was just looking through some old pictures, and I think I am a sucker for skies. LOL, I can't wait to try a 14mm wideangle on some of those skies we get here at times.

73c7777251edd9896b1d4cb02e99f8076g.jpg