• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

sun and rain

9bf2a17c8cd4de49068fc9720e68fc5a6g.jpg

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Georg

Paul has just walked in whilst I was looking at this, looked over my shoulder and said the usual "Wow, is that Georg" so they you are, your style was immediately recognised, this has to be Art in Photography, a picture speaks a thousand words.......

I love the way you've worked on this to be bring out all the colours and textures, the light on the sand dunes is beautiful, reminds me of so many of the places in Scotland I love.

Hey Janet & Paul,

No wonder, you would recognize a heap of shite in a pile of gems blindfold. LOLOL ;)

Hand held 5x bracket @ 0.7 EV. -> linear DNG -> Photoacute, dynamic range expansion -> PS and quick fixed the way described.

I look so much forward to have image stabelizsation and a faster burst mode one of these days. The E1 captures a meager 3 pics/s, that is not enough for my needs. Then again, you work with what you have.