• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Motorcyclists and their rides.

Barry Johnston

I am interested to know how many of OPF's members are also motorcyclists ? I have seen in some of the profiles, that motorcycle riding seems to feature quite prominently in their hobbies section. Is there any correlation between photography and motorcycling ?
I am also interested to see your rides, present and past. I will start by showing my present ride below...I'll have to scan some of my past will post later.

Honda ST1300 - which no doubt you've seen before in a previous posting.
original.jpg

Thanks,
Barry

Steve Saunders

Hi Barry. I can't say if photography & biking are related, but they do seem to gel well together and I've been into both hobbies since around 12 years of age.

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Fireblade.jpeg

Till it was stolen about 30 months ago, just after an expensive new gearbox had been fitted [not my fault, still not taken over under warranty]. For the moment I am still wthout one for several reasons. Next one will most likely be a Ducati [848 or 1089] or an MV Agusta F4 100 R.

Jörgen Nyberg

Heres my choice of weapon (didn´t have any really good picture):

IMG_4954.jpg

18 years old, I´ve had it for 10, soon it has clocked 15 000 kilometers.
Put on the topbox, and it´s ready for holiday, take it off, and go for a spin on the track. Been to the "Green Hell" (Nürburgring) with it.

Correlation hmmm..... Finding new angles of attack?

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Don't you mean 150,000 km? 15,000 was my typical yearly coverage - without any long holiday travels [longest distance was Hamburg-Dresden, a mere 500 km].