• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ping Pong "Asher and Ray"

You guys wrecked my head tonight, seriously! LOL

No idea how often this was deleted, re written, re posted and so on... however it inspired me to fire up my outdated Rig again and have a blast for 5 minutes, haven't done this in a long time... and it is as "bad" as the snapshot from Carol's Tree, so it's all your fault, get it? LOL

I DON'T CARE! Hehehehe

Must re visit this tune when I have my euphonics and other stuff to record with. You would not believe what I use here at the moment. LOL

Think of it like a bad recording of a drunken engineer trying to get the jam of a couple of stoned players....

....and then.... ditch it... LOL ;o)

Hey, the fora here are amazing, thanks for having me here, really!

~^..^~

http://www.mediafire.com/?jymjjn1bzgq

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We want tp gove light to daughter threads, which have traction together. we also try to join together one concept that expressed in several threads.

We just did that with Charlotte's threads and where we do there's risk! However without that, there's no coherent thought.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

We want tp gove light to daughter threads, which have traction together. we also try to join together one concept that expressed in several threads.

We just did that with Charlotte's threads and where we do there's risk! However without that, there's no coherent thought.

Ah, Charlotte's Web lives!

I enjoyed the music enormously. If this was done with the "outdated Rig" I can't wait to hear what you do with the new gear.

Thanks for the music, musings, and photos.

Hey Chas,

thanks for your kind words. It is only a 5 minutes life improvisation, you know, that "press record and play" thing. But I seriosuly look forward to update my rig, and I hope to compose some music one of these days for some photography colleagues, may be for websites or ideally slideshows they wish to present and look for something different than canned music.

Alain Briot asked me once to do that for him, but I was not ready for it because of Lack of gear and I also just contemplated to start my own photorgaphy business at this time.

I should get new and serious gear this summer, and after my first exhibition later this year, I will make time for music exclusively, to relax from photography for a while and recharge batteries.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I enjoyed the music enormously. If this was done with the "outdated Rig" I can't wait to hear what you do with the new gear.
First I thought you had meant a comment on Jörgen Nyberg' spring photos and the music they inspired him to make, here !

Now I see that Georg's mediafire link was a download for his own work!

Asher