• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Corrupted TIFF (header)

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Anybody know of a [free] program capable of repairing corrupted TIFFs, which cannot be opened or shown by standard applications like IrfanView, MediaPro and Photoshop?

Last edited:

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Unfortunately the Demo version places a black rectangle over the image with a texttelling me I have to order the full version ...

Considering their pricing and the output restriction (only BMP) it is not very tempting. The one photo in question is only a horizontal version of a vertical I can still access in all places. Not too often that I happen upon a corrupted image in all saved copies.