• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Sale just for today of Platinum & Palladium Prints at $52!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In Large Format Photography Forum Chris reported this outstanding bargain:

Ray Bidegain is having a sale, today only. http://www.raybidegain.com/servlet/StoreFront

a207915130e77c29094741_m.jpg

Ray Bidegain: Hillside and trees

Hand made 8x10 Platinum Palladium print presented in a 4-ply white rag mat. Signed by the artist, © Ray Bidegain

I looked at the website. Ray is very talented and the prints, normally about $200, (amazingly inexpensive anyway) are now priced, just today, Ray's 52cd birthday, at just $52. There's a large variety of finished prints available for purchase. I intend to buy a bunch. It's a careful hand made work from the heart to deliver a great platinum/palladium print. The tonalities are recognized to be extraordinary.

At least take a look!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I spoke to Ray and he'll accept purchases at the reduced price of $52 until tomorrow morning if you mention this post.