• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Two sides of Times Square

Nigel Allan

timessquaregun.jpg

1. Outside Hard Rock, Times Square, around midnight, Feb 10th 2012

forever21_escalator.jpg

2. Inside Forever 21 fashion store, Times Square, shopping at 2am, Feb 11th 2012

Michael Nagel

Hello Nigel,

My very personal view/impression:

Both pictures work very well individually. As I have never been to this place, I have difficulties to obtain a visual connection between both pictures. The titles and explanations help me to make the connection, this is good. I am now thinking if placing both next to each could make a difference.
The other possibility could be to transform the first in b/w and keeping the color in the second (if available).

Just a few thoughts.

Thanks for showing!

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
from Times Square.

timessquaregun.jpg

1. Outside Hard Rock, Times Square, around midnight, Feb 10th 2012

forever21_escalator.jpg

2. Inside Forever 21 fashion store, Times Square, shopping at 2am, Feb 11th 2012

.......... difficulties to obtain a visual connection between both pictures. The titles and explanations help me to make the connection, this is good. I am now thinking if placing both next to each could make a difference.
The other possibility could be to transform the first in b/w and keeping the color in the second (if available).

Michael,

With Nigel's sportsmanship in allowing me this chance, here's my offering, I thought of this:

forever21_escalator.jpg

1. Nigel Allan: Outside Hard Rock, Times Square, around midnight, Feb 10th 2012

timessquaregun copy.jpg

Nigel Allan: Inside Forever 21 fashion store, Times Square, shopping at 2am, Feb 11th

Edited and distorted ADK2012

Asher