• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy Holidays

The winter solstice is about a week away. I hope everyone in the northern hemisphere will be able to stay warm and dry for the next few months. Those of you in the southern hemisphere, watch out for the crocodiles!

Enjoyed a little walk through the woods with the camera gear this morning. The barn way off on the horizon serves as a reluctant subject in a scene with woods and recent snow.

original.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The winter solstice is about a week away. I hope everyone in the northern hemisphere will be able to stay warm and dry for the next few months. Those of you in the southern hemisphere, watch out for the crocodiles!

Enjoyed a little walk through the woods with the camera gear this morning. The barn way off on the horizon serves as a reluctant subject in a scene with woods and recent snow.

original.jpg

A fabulously tranquil scene. The barn is a delightful extra! What's behind it, a church or a grain silo?

Happy holidays!

Asher

Hey Asher, there are silos around that barn, but they're mostly out of view here. I think what you may be wondering about is actually a pine tree.

Don Ferguson Jr.

Tom, Merry Christmas and in this nice scene I can visualize some whitetail deer or wild turkeys roaming around in those woods.
Don

Don, Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year! You're on the money about the deer and the turkeys hereabouts. It's also a birder paradise.

Tom, stay a step or two (or more) ahead of those big old crocs, man! I'll bet they're getting close to their mid season prime just about this time of year.