• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scotland calling, Scotland calling

Colin Jago

I neglected to say hello when I started posting a couple of days ago, so, belatedly, hi!

Like many of you I came here looking for a place where information sharing and civility are the norm. Forum frenzy gets boring. I lurked for a while. Then Asher came along and gave me the push to actually join.

I look forward to contributing and learning.

Colin

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You are so welcome Colin!

I would love to go to Scotland, not to bag Nessae, but for the Wild Mountain Thyme!

Asher

Aaron Strasburg

Interesting list of names you see around here. I've been following your Auspicious Dragon photostream for a while. Some interesting discussions there. I enjoyed the back and forth on the Seaflower(?) photo. Welcome, though I just got here myself.