• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What do you think?

Otto Haring

I know it is only one photo. I will upload more photos soon. I am still editing them. What do you think?

MG_0352-51.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Otto,

A regal introduction to Indian wedding with style. We see in the background the joy of those who dress her and welcome he bridal status. The bride us superbly shown in great detail, blossomed to the full with joy.

For my taste I'd at least wonder about removing the blue lamp and moving in the figures closer to her but making the composition asymmetrical.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Otto Haring

Hi Otto,

A regal introduction to Indian wedding with style. We see in the background the joy of those who dress her and welcome he bridal status. The bride us superbly shown in great detail, blossomed to the full with joy.

For my taste I'd at least wonder about removing the blue lamp and moving in the figures closer to her but making the composition asymmetrical.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Thanks a lot!!! I will remove the lamp! :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Otto,

In CS5, there's a content aware function. The advantage is that you can remove the lamp and narrow the picture id you want but protecting the figures on either side in the process. It would be an instructive exercise to see how successfully it works on this picture and gives you freedom to recompose, after the fact as you can alter the distances on either side of the bride at you whim.

Asher

Otto Haring

Otto,

In CS5, there's a content aware function. The advantage is that you can remove the lamp and narrow the picture id you want but protecting the figures on either side in the process. It would be an instructive exercise to see how successfully it works on this picture and gives you freedom to recompose, after the fact as you can alter the distances on either side of the bride at you whim.

Asher

Thanks for the suggestion!