• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I can't shoot another picture

Robert Watcher

Hard getting back into photography mode, after shooting every day of the week for a total of some 20 thousand-plus images over the past 5 months in Nicaragua.

I am sure though that after a few weeks while I take on the task of rebuilding my professional photography website at www.robertwatcher.com - - - I'll be eager to pull out my gear and hunt around for content as well as get working on some client work.

My task since getting home, is transferring the data from hundreds of DVD storage disks of my professional work since 2002 - onto large hard drives so that I can get rid of the extra bulk of hauling around all of those disks - - - as well as getting them organized so that duplicate files are eliminated and I can effortlessly visit and even process any file that I want to. This has been an arduous task. I forgot how slowly DVD's load and then having to copy all of the contents from each one. Oh and I made the mistake of saving all of my older digital files and high rez scans from film - in a proprietary Corel format. So all of those have been converted to a usable format.

Anyway, that task is almost done and I have been finding some wedding images that I liked when I shot them, but have never posted online. Here are a few to keep me active until I desire to shoot again :).

donald-jackson-wedding-850.jpg

bride-groom-pillars-650.jpg

bride-groom-running-on-bridge-750.jpg

You've given us some very interesting photos, Robert. I love the second one especially. It is so timeless, looks like it could have been taken yesterday but at the same time, in the 50s.
:)
Maggie

Sydney Rester

#3. It's all about #3 for me. The light, the processing, the movement in her dress, them running into the future ... I love it!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

donald-jackson-wedding-850.jpg

There's an abandon of joy beyond sheer acclaim. Besides a wedding, this could only be a major election victory.

Asher