• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lola and Jez

StuartRae

I'm currently visiting my son in Whidbey Island, WA. There were two new members of the family to greet me when I arrived, Jezebel aged 8 months and Lola aged 10 weeks.

After 10 hours in a plane and a 3 hour journey from Tacoma to Whidbey it's very theraputic to have your toes chewed!

IMG_1679.jpg

Mmmm, nice!

IMG_1744.jpg

Give us a go Jez!

IMG_1747.jpg

I've dug this really big hole........

IMG_1748.jpg

You shouldn't have left us alone on the decking!

IMG_1694.jpg

It's been a long hard day.

Regards,

Stuart

StuartRae

Hi Cem,

I'm sorry I didn't get round to thanking you for taking an interest, so thanks now my friend.

Unfortunately the photos have disappeared as a result of clearing my Picasa drop box, but considering the lack of interest it's no great loss.

Best wishes,

Stuart

Hi Cem,

I'm sorry I didn't get round to thanking you for taking an interest, so thanks now my friend.

Unfortunately the photos have disappeared as a result of clearing my Picasa drop box, but considering the lack of interest it's no great loss.

Best wishes,

Stuart

I'm sorry we missed them Stuart. I only come to the most recent posts page and sometimes I have to leave and they fall off the bottom to oblivion, I'm afraid. I often like to mull over what I want to say and then I come back and can no longer find the thread. Sometimes I wish people could feel it was alirhg to bump their own threads so that if you've not had a response within a week, that maybe we were simply busy and missed out. I'm sure it has happened to a lot of us.

Maybe you'll post them again,
:p
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Did I miss photographs! Well I'm glad you managed to reap the harvest of grandchildren and have a great trip to the West Coast.

I'm paying attention now for those pictures of the kids and the island!

Asher

Did I miss photographs! Well I'm glad you managed to reap the harvest of grandchildren and have a great trip to the West Coast.

I'm paying attention now for those pictures of the kids and the island!

Asher

Asher, I may be wrong, but I think he's talking about pets, perhaps

his quote:
I'm currently visiting my son in Whidbey Island, WA. There were two new members of the family to greet me when I arrived, Jezebel aged 8 months and Lola aged 10 weeks.

After 10 hours in a plane and a 3 hour journey from Tacoma to Whidbey it's very theraputic to have your toes chewed!

I may be wrong, or I may be crazy! :-D

StuartRae

I've done my best to recreate the original post.

IMG_1678-OPF.jpg

Mmmm, nice!

IMG_1744-OPF.jpg

Give us a go Jez!

IMG_1747-OPF.jpg

I've dug this really big hole........

IMG_1748-OPF.jpg

You shouldn't have left us alone on the decking!

IMG_1694-OPF.jpg

It's been a long hard day.

Regards,

Stuart

Thanks for reposting these, Stuart.

Those dogs are so cute and the last one makes me smile, especially, as he's totally knackered isn't he?

Wonderful moments captured there! :)
Maggie

StuartRae

Wonderful moments captured there! :)

Thanks Maggie.

A bit of background.

The dogs are Australian Shepherds. This doesn't mean that they're Australian, but rather that they were bred in the US to herd sheep from Australia.

My son had visited the breeder and decided on little Lola, but when they went to collect her they were offered Jezebel as well. Nobody wanted her as her front feet pointed outwards rather than straight ahead and she would never win prizes in dog shows. How sad! She is Lola's half sister (same mother) and was a surrogate mother for Lola's litter, so they get on well.

Those dogs are so cute.........

If you want cute............

Lola, like most puppies, likes to have her tummy tickled. If you get the right spot one back leg starts to twitch.

IMG_1682-OPF.jpg

Would you like to tickle my tummy?

Regards,

Stuart

Thanks Maggie.

A bit of background.

The dogs are Australian Shepherds. This doesn't mean that they're Australian, but rather that they were bred in the US to herd sheep from Australia.

My son had visited the breeder and decided on little Lola, but when they went to collect her they were offered Jezebel as well. Nobody wanted her as her front feet pointed outwards rather than straight ahead and she would never win prizes in dog shows. How sad! She is Lola's half sister (same mother) and was a surrogate mother for Lola's litter, so they get on well.

If you want cute............

Lola, like most puppies, likes to have her tummy tickled. If you get the right spot one back leg starts to twitch.

IMG_1682-OPF.jpg

Would you like to tickle my tummy?

Regards,

Stuart

Adorable, Stuart. Thanks for sharing!
:)
Maggie