• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Where can I look for wedding photographers in Las Vegas?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I find your question rather unusual. Why not introduce yourself? What are your needs, Bob? You want to meet or work with them or give them a job? Have you thought of checking what comes up on a good search here?

Asher

Madison Charlie

There are many wedding photographers in Las Vegas. To find a photographer, you can search online or use wedding planning websites such as WeddingWire, The Knot, and Perfect Wedding Guide. You can also search for local photographers in the Las Vegas area on Google or Yelp. You can also ask people you know if they can recommend a wedding photographer to you. You should also contact local wedding venues, as they may be able to provide you with a list of recommended photographers.