• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Portfolio Series for Your Consideration: An invited Series A Kickstarter Project

Alain Briot

pro member
Terry,

Do a book + a folio. Set the lower levels around 10-20 $ as I mentioned above. Then put the book at $75 and the folio at $150 each in editions of 50. Folios are more valuable than books hence the higher price. Then offer a combination of book + folio for $199! And then offer 4 books for 325 (buy 3 get 1 free), 4 folios for $ 450 (buy 3 get 1 free) and then a combination 4 books + 4 folios for $599 (a fantastic deal) a one day of shooting with you plus the book and the folio for $999 (only 1 and it's a unique and private session) and finally a tour of your studio, plus an artist edition (1 of 1 ) copy of the book and folio, plus a shooting session and dinner at one of the bbqs you photographed for $2000. You'll get your $1500 in no time I guarantee it!

Alain

Terry Lee

Terry,

Do a book + a folio. Set the lower levels around 10-20 $ as I mentioned above. Then put the book at $75 and the folio at $150 each in editions of 50. Folios are more valuable than books hence the higher price. Then offer a combination of book + folio for $199! And then offer 4 books for 325 (buy 3 get 1 free), 4 folios for $ 450 (buy 3 get 1 free) and then a combination 4 books + 4 folios for $599 (a fantastic deal) a one day of shooting with you plus the book and the folio for $999 (only 1 and it's a unique and private session) and finally a tour of your studio, plus an artist edition (1 of 1 ) copy of the book and folio, plus a shooting session and dinner at one of the bbqs you photographed for $2000. You'll get your $1500 in no time I guarantee it!

Alain

Sounds like a plan! :) I'm working on the new location to host the Behind the scenes, more to come in about a week! Love the idea of offering someone to come shoot and eat. Very cool.

Terry Lee

New site is up!

Even tho the Kickstarter "failed" the blog is now alive, just off my site.

Feel free to share and follow along, I'll continue to make updates here on the board as we move forward!

Click HERE to follow along!