• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A play with arrows

Michael Nagel

Maggie - thanks, but do not always think that the arrows are pointing the right way as can be seen in the last two pictures :)

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I showed this in the pavement art thread but it fits better here1

BlackEXIT_1.jpg
BlackEXIT_2.jpg

BlackEXIT_3.jpg
BlackEXIT_4.jpg

Asher Kelman: EXIT TETRATYCH

iphone 3G

Hope you might like this. :)

Asher

Michael Nagel

Asher,

it fits very well in this thread. Did you want to express some hesitation to go forward to the exit?

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher,

it fits very well in this thread. Did you want to express some hesitation to go forward to the exit?

Dear Michael,

Yes, you have the right sense of it. Life goes forward whether we like it or not. We can find excuses to dither, look here or there, catch butterflies, but then the arrow pushes us towards the exit.

Asher

Michael Nagel

Fahim,

I like the setting and yes - the short way is not always the fastest way. The direct way is often not the best way.

Best regards,
Michael