• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sun and window

Antonio Correia

From an old mill I know for ages...

i-TLNqJZL-X2.jpg

Beautiful image, Antonio. I'm curious though, there seems to be a line or something along the left edge of the rock about half way above the sun rays and the top.
Maggie

James Lemon

Hello Antonio

Yes a nice star-burst and composition. It appears to me that the lines in the upper half are light rays extending from the star- burst.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
It's a crack. It's letting the light in. Theirs another one in the window, bottom right. A white one.

An appropriate and applicable use of flair, Antonio. A suitable sound track to accompany it would be the title music from Exodus or The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. No reflection in the titles towards your images. Just a bit more drama.

Antonio Correia

Thank you all for commenting. :)
I am not sure if you referring to the vegetation as shown above when you were mentioning "line/filament/twig"...
I was using Manual mode to adjust the setting while in the shadow of the Sun. Later, I moved slowly to the left until the Sun was penetrating. It is something I do rarely as it wears the sensor...
i-c5NqdSR-X3.jpg

Thank you all for commenting. :)
I am not sure if you referring to the vegetation as shown above when you were mentioning "line/filament/twig"...
I was using Manual mode to adjust the setting while in the shadow of the Sun. Later, I moved slowly to the left until the Sun was penetrating. It is something I do rarely as it wears the sensor...
i-c5NqdSR-X3.jpg

yes, Antonio, the one in the upper left square. It looks like it is just floating there. The other one looks fine.

Antonio Correia

I think it is also a small weed...
Perhaps dust on the sensor ?

I have opened the original file and made a layer on which I made a circle around the area.
I moved this layer to another photograph with lots of sky and there was nothing. This layer was on the same position.
It is in fact a very annoying weed which I will clone carefully.

Thank you Maggie ! :)