• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Metallic reflexions

Antonio Correia

"Metallic Reflections" is the theme we have decided as an assignment for the current month of October, in our small group of amateur photographers in Setubal.

I made this study to begin with but I intend to make something very different in the next week.

i-qFJGRPJ-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A creative challenge with a lot of scope for you, Antonio.

i-qFJGRPJ-X2.jpg

I am looking forward to the entire series. Now you are committed it seems to sombre blacks! But perhaps you'll surprise us!

Asher

Antonio Correia

As it happened the other day with the portrait of the painter, - which I have replaced a couple of days later - I now look at this photograph and do not like as much as I did when I posted it.

Perhaps it looks like there is some kind of relationship between my portraiture style and the image herewith, but it doesn't as I just love dark images. The more I do them, the more I like them.

The lighted area at the bottom side left is a bit (more than a bit) out of composition.
I have to think it over.

Thank you for commenting Asher :)