• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Got Milk !

James Lemon

i-qrMTqJK-L.jpg

Leica Summilux 35 f/1.4 Processed in Lighroom 3.6​

Fun photo, James. I was expecting to see a milk mustache; I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that it's not there! :-D

I also am very surprised to see milk sold in a glass bottle. We have them either in cartons, or bags that you put in a pitcher with a handle. I don't think I've seen milk in a glass bottle since I was a kid.

Antonio Correia

Milk in glass bottle was however, a far more ecological option.

I think James is suggesting to share some drink with us, aren't you James ?

James Lemon

Well done, Jim! Offering into the frame of the camera works well and B&W is more intimate than color. Just right!

Asher

Hello Asher

Thank you for the nice compliment! I will be spending some time in Hollywood California this December. It would be nice if you let me buy you a coffee?

Best, regards
James

James Lemon

Hello Maggie, Antonio

Plastic must be work of the devil. I let the cat lick milk off the mustache Maggie. Lol The milk comes from a family run business established over a 100 years ago they deliver to many grocers across the province and in some locations you can still have it delivered to your home minus the horse-drawn carriage. It is not common but still available in glass bottles.

Best, regards
James

Antonio Correia

Hello Maggie, Antonio Plastic must be work of the devil. I let the cat lick milk off the mustache Maggie. Lol The milk comes from a family run business established over a 100 years ago they deliver to many grocers across the province and in some locations you can still have it delivered to your home minus the horse-drawn carriage. It is not common but still available in glass bottles. Best, regards James

That is very well done ! :)
How do you feed the cows ?
Rather slowly like some years ago ?
I know that in CA there are many Portuguese descendants - from Azores - who do the same your business does.

James Lemon

That is very well done ! :)
How do you feed the cows ?
Rather slowly like some years ago ?
I know that in CA there are many Portuguese descendants - from Azores - who do the same your business does.

Hello Antonio

I don't milk the cows! I was only trying to convey to Maggie that milk in glass bottles still exist in some locations. I am not in the dairy business Antonio.

Best. regards
James