• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Issue with shooting on CF on Aptus II 12 (AFi) - fixed

Graham Mitchell

I haven't posted much since getting this back due to a problem which has just been solved. I was getting a huge colour cast when shooting to CF card, especially at higher ISOs. It turns out that this only affected shots saved to CF, and not tethered shots. It also seems to be AFi-mount specific.

Leaf just released Leaf Capture 11.5.2 which includes a firmware upgrade which fixes this, so it's great to finally have the back working. I'll be posting more soon!

I haven't posted much since getting this back due to a problem which has just been solved. I was getting a huge colour cast when shooting to CF card, especially at higher ISOs. It turns out that this only affected shots saved to CF, and not tethered shots. It also seems to be AFi-mount specific.

Leaf just released Leaf Capture 11.5.2 which includes a firmware upgrade which fixes this, so it's great to finally have the back working. I'll be posting more soon!

Hi Graham,

That's good news. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to be so handicapped in doing ones work, especially after upgrading to a different system.

Cheers,
Bart