• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Forum For Business, Rights and Insurance

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Everyone,

It's time to add a space for the practical matters of another practical side of photography, maintaining a functional professional presence. This includes everything that effect a successful bottom line and a healthy career.

http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Asher

Note for comments on the # of forums and what might be added, please just PM me. We are already planning some streamlining. A.K.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Great Idea

I am a business consultant training people to use Accounting Software (Quicken and QuickBooks) for a living among preparing tax returns, and doing the books for several small businesses. I welcome answering a question or two about entities, business formation, taxes and accounting for it all!