• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My Christmas Card!

Charlotte Thompson

This shot was picked by the parents of Peyton and Parker for the family Christmas card
I did the netting and ribbon and same color of clothing as my creation of Christmas" what the mother titled Wrapped in Christmas- your comments are welcomed-just my way of hoping every one at OPF will be Happy and Whole for the New Year coming-

christ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Biller Miller Comments:

Charlotte,

A couple of nit-picks! Payton does not have eye contact with the camera. Does anyone ever brush her hair, it seems in every photo its all over the place. While you used f8 it appears you were to close, Payton's eyes are not sharp, Parker's are.
I just looked at the file, you have it cropped to to approx 2x1" anyway with a little sharpening they will look better. This is done using Nik

kids.jpg

Bill

Charlotte Thompson repsonds:

thanks for coming by to take a look and comment
I know everything you say to be right BUT the parents the mother especially made the choice for the card-I had nothing really to say about her choice-
there were of course better but She liked this one-
These were taken a couple of weeks ago and I have now learned to stay about 8 feet away from subjects if I can using that particular lens-
Peyton's hair is very very fine and I am afraid for now it hangs a bit all over-I like it like that really I think its charming to be so beautiful and natural as she is-it's what I love to capture-
a few more-

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Leonardo counters:

Realy nice, here is my card for you and everyone ...
feliz09.jpg

Charlotte responds:

Leonardo

Thank you how kind of you! you have made a wonderful Christmas card-

Charlotte-

Now this thread is rescued, add, (each his/her own) spirit of the holidays! :)

Asher