• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Portraits of Children Series by Charlotte Thompson

Rachel Foster

Gorgeous children, Charlotte. Where do you find them?

This last fellow, I too would like more of his head. But it's a charming photo regardless.

Charlotte Thompson

Cem

yes the crop thing I am still learning for best results and you are right the light was very poor-a quick catchings this round of shots
I left another in color and tried to do as best I could with the crop-cropping for me isn't easy and I am not that happy about the focus on this one could have been better!!
thank you for the time and great advice!

Rachel
thank you! Parker this child is my grandbaby sweet lady and the girl in most of my shots is another grandbaby Peyton
- they are truly my best muse
and are great about letting me shoot them when I can*

DSC_0055-2.jpg

Rachel Foster

You are blessed in many ways: one, to have such grandchildren; two, that they are so gorgeous, and three, that they'll sit for you. My children refuse now. Alas!

I'd like to see the close crop next to a much wider crop for comparison.

Charlotte Thompson

Rachel

here is the complete shot-I didnt crop anything in this one but of course could have made a wider crop with it*

Parker is a doll about sitting for me-Peyton on the other hand I have to do all kinds of tricks to catch her

Charlotte-

DSC_0207-1.jpg