• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Giverny

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

where the lines between between photography and painting will frequently be blurred

Well, you are braver than most, Wolfgang! Who else!!! ??

But I do like and admire the self confidence that comes from inspiration evoked by really connecting to another accomplished artist's oevre: here the quintessence of delicate flowered gossamer-silk blouses that appear in spring.

Well done. You are obviously adept at this acquired and refined esthetic!

What else?

Asher

Last edited:

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Asher

the basic idea was born at Giverny, for I in a certain way do come from drawing and painting (photography is frankly said the opportunity to get the colors faster on the canvas :)) ) and therefor know the work of Monet and others.
But alas, it is one thing to have an idea and another one doing the necessary things ...