• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tired

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Jerome

it is a blending-combination of different layers (monochrome, textures), luck and a bit of skills ... based on a wellbalanced overexposed file.
It is like Gerhard Richter, the great german painter said: " ... You start on it, you give, you take - without really knowing when it is finished. But then you know: it is finished."
Honestly, my advantage on Gerhard Richter is, that I roughly know, what colors I'm aiming for ...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

... tired of blooming ...

This is very beautiful. I do like the detail you kept in the reflections and texturecof the flowers’ vase. You say it’s finished.

I would love to see any experiments you night have done before you settled on that top of the whole milk cream color!

I imagine that on the way you killed a lot of really adorable siblings!

Asher