• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Really Right Stuff.....

Ivan Garcia

In preparation for some upcoming commissioned work, I recently bought some $4600 worth of camera support components form the wonderful Really right stuff range.

Although a little over-priced, I have No complains about the quality of their products which, is second to none.

A voice of warning though.. For those of you purchasing outside the continental US, expect a hefty import tax bill, mine came to a aye popping £700... ($1200). You have been warned!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm so sorry you have to pay that. Is there any way around that. for example, if the gear is used, do you still have to pay VAT?

BTW, what did you get and why?

I have a lot of RRS gear. I love the gimbal for panos. See post #2 here.

Asher