• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Doctor Seuss

Mark Hampton

Seuss,

you done this to my child this morning !

20111022_5851.jpg

power.seuss.the - M Hampton​

was cat in the hat comes back - he didnt notice the brain whisk.

cheers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mark,

What fun! The brain whisk on the head, will do no harm! It's the one churning from the TV that s worrisome. Not just what the child watches, (and for sure that dilutes kids passion for things), but more so that adults get pulled into TV and that background noise s distracting to the child play that kids need in order to grow.

I love the plaintiff look on the lad!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Seuss,

you done this to my child this morning !

20111022_5851.jpg

power.seuss.the - M Hampton​

was cat in the hat comes back - he didnt notice the brain whisk.

cheers
Mark I don't know enough about Doctor Seuss to understand the links to the whisk and the cat in the hat. But I love that capture, the translucent skin, big grey/green eyes, pajamas and a hood; just priceless.

Mark Hampton

Mark I don't know enough about Doctor Seuss to understand the links to the whisk and the cat in the hat. But I love that capture, the translucent skin, big grey/green eyes, pajamas and a hood; just priceless.

Cem - here is Fox in Sox - you may get the jist.. Thanks for the comments.

Asher - i though i bit of fun was needed. most of what i post tends towards navel gazing !

we got rid ov our tv four years ago and only let the young one watch limited amounts.... fast-moving images really effect their brains in a strange way!

cheers