• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Favorite OPF photo of the past year

Rachel Foster

Asher posted a thread last year asking people to post their favorite OPF photo. There were not many responses, which was a disappointment. Let's try it again this year. Please link to or repost your favorite OPF photo of the past year, yours or by someone else. I'd also love to hear why. If you can't decide, how about your top choices? (There really is no need to restrict the entry to one, is there?)

janet Smith

pro member
Asher posted a thread last year asking people to post their favorite OPF photo. There were not many responses, which was a disappointment. Let's try it again this year. Please link to or repost your favorite OPF photo of the past year, yours or by someone else. I'd also love to hear why. If you can't decide, how about your top choices? (There really is no need to restrict the entry to one, is there?)

Well here is my absolute favourite shot from the last year here on OPF, it's by Mike Spinak, I love remote empty places, and have a bit of an obsession with dead trees/roots and texture and bold colour, this has all the ingredients that make it an absolute winner for me!

2696063138_bab0cf85b1_o.jpg

Edited to add this one I just remembered by Matt Halstead, which is just fantastic, and I love horses...

2715002470_4dc3924a17_b.jpg

Last edited:

John Angulat

pro member
Two of my favorites....

Since I've only been a member here since October, it's almost impossible to go back through all the fine images posted over the past year.
However, there are two images that really caught my eye since joining.
The first is Dave Librach's "A Nicaraguan Coffee Harvester". I find myself going back to it over and over. The is something haunting in this capture.

The other is Graham Mitchell's "The Secret Life of Lawyers". It is simply one of the most creative, well executed, eye-grabbing shots I've seen in a long time.