• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Today, December 10, is…

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Today, December 10, is… the 50th anniversary of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

http://www.un.org/rights/50/anniversary.htm
Let's not forget, even in our countries, even in mine.
Let's stay humble in front of the work to protect freedom and rights.
Let's not forget many photographers have suffered or died because they were witnesses of the horrors…

John Angulat

pro member
Well said Nicolas. Thank you very much for reminding us of our responsibilities as photographers, and of the price others have paid. I realize not everyone is out shooting editorial, street or hard-core photojournalism but we all need to be aware of what we have, and of what others may not.
If one can help change one small thing for the better, then we've left a positive mark in the world.