• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy endofyearandholydays

feliz09.jpg

FELIZ 09 = Spanish for Happy 09 (and Tito + Yoriko are my wife and 7 yo kid)

I will be going from Bolivia to New York, New York to Tokyo and back to Bolivia in the next 3 weeks,

I hope to find internet streams in Tokyo, so I will be posting, but if not... LOVE is all you want...

leonardo

ps

have you seen this?? funny ... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1136468&id=668172083

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
When will you be in NY?

Asher

leonardobarreto.com said:
just next week, from saturday 20th...

Leonardo,

You should travel NY to Los Angeles and then Tokyo so we could entertain you! LA is on the way, LOL!

Asher :)

I'm in New York, back at my apartment but there is NO internet connection, so I feel like stranded in an island in the Pacific...

I have news about the NIKONOS ... it came but it was a nonworking body ! but the UW strobe IS working and gorgeous ... so what I did was to go to ADORAMA and got a DEMO NIKONOS V for $200

I put an ASA 200 cPrint roll on it and was shooting with the TTL flash. I only have to develop the film to see the first results, but I'm in love with this little tank of a range finder....

I also go a DX 55-200 VR Nikon for $130 new at ADORAMA.

This on my D300 is a very nice 300mm and it looks very sharp and responsive... I know is not top glass, but it gives you the power of a real tele in a very compact and light package..

I hope I can get the NIKONOS going for when I go to a Japanese ONSEN or spa and can go in the water with it...

anyway, I will probably be a bit silent this days....