• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New video online

Cem_Usakligil

on www.youtube.com/frankdoorhof we just uploaded a new video on the special paint on one of our studio walls.

Hope you like it, and there is MUCH more :)

Greetings,
Frank
I did enjoy it indeed. How do you deal with the electricity wallplug? If it is visible in a shoot, do you then clone it out? Can you show a detail picture of the paint structure, in the youtube video it is not clear at all.

Cheers,

Hi,
Here a few samples.
The outlet is shopped out or the model is placed in front of it.

Model : Stephanie

Stephanie_30-2.jpg

stephanie_24_Januari_2009_14r.jpg

stephanie_24_Januari_2009_10.jpg

stephanie_24_Januari_2009_4.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Franck
I think that the video, due to too high compression, doesn't do justice to your photographic work nor to the painter's work!

BTW I'm a bit worried for the cat ;-)

We can always redo the wall, and it's a part of our studio so it's not a problem being there.
On the other side we have removable walls so there the wallpaper/paint is on seperate sheets.