• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Where Is He??????

ErikJonas

Banned
Photographer Clemens Kalischer I read his interview in the May 2007 issue of "Focus Fine Art Photography magazine" (Not to be confused with Focus the religious magazine)

When i read his capsulated lifes story i was moved to tears...What he went through and coming here as a imagrant....Kalischer >>>>>>>>> "When I Arrived in America, I had no thoughts about anything. I was completely depressed because I had been in labor and concentration camps for three years. I had lost all faith in humanity. I weight 90 pounds. The Skyscrapers were a blur"

His work is and life are both to inspire. I want to e-mail him and let him know how much of impact he's had on me, my photography and such. But nothing no web site no anything...

I highly doubt anyone here is going to know of him but theres a chance....Even if no one does any suggestions on finding him. would be great. I imagine he's fairly older, could of past on. I hope not.

The story of his life although the short and to the point version in Focus magazine was as i said very moving to say the least and it drives home that no matter what you have to keep pressing forward....

ErikJonas

Banned

Doug you are the most awesomest person in the world!!!!!!......Well on this forum anyway...THANKYOU....