• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Spider-Man is real and comes from Mali!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A 22 year old migrant in Paris climbed up the outside of a building in Paris’s 18th Arondisement to rescue a 4 year old boy hanging from a balcony!

Here is the amazing video!

Amazing that his “self-directed presence” in France allows a child to live. More so that he is the very type of person that Nationalist rehetoric in from Hungary and Poland to France and the USA have demonized. This act of extraordinary bravery, clearly demonstrates that the strange in our midst is far fro. A threat, but brings to us new opportunities.

I hope we can learn a lesson from this act of honor and commitment to humanity.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Mamoudou Gassama has deservedly been awarded the right to French Citizenship by President Macron!

One day he’s an illegal alien wondering how he will make his way I nthis new society and then next moment he is impulsively climbing 4 stories to save a child’s lifecand into the history book of legendary heroes!

Bravo!

Digest that anti-immigrant flag waving narrow minded xenophobes. We are all the same flesh and blood and each of us is worth treasuring no matter skin color or ethnic origin!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher, you old immigrant,

Mamoudou Gassama has deservedly been awarded the right to French Citizenship by President Macron!
<snip>
Digest that anti-immigrant flag waving narrow minded xenophobes. We are all the same flesh and blood and each of us is worth treasuring no matter skin color or ethnic origin!

It was a wondrous act in terms of alertness, athleticism, and bravery. It can make one proud of H. sapiens sapiens. Et vive le président Macron!.

Yet some of its members continue to appall me.

We suffer much today from the three cardinal sins:

• Greed
• Stupidity
• Meanness
Note that I do not limit the scope of these to the trivial. For example, I do not count as "meanness" only things on the scale of when a young boy hides his sister's bicycle, but also far more extensive and grave acts, up though and including genocide.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

I think this is one of the purist examples of the nobilty of man: a stranger to the city put himself at risk to save the life of a child with no sense of whether or not he was strong enough or skilled enough to do what neeeded to be done, he simply drove himself with all his determination to overcome fear and embark on a task that was so dangerous and risky for himself.

When this happens on the battlefield, we are dealing with men who have been trained to function at the boundaries of human strength, agility and skill. This man was even not supposed to be there in Paris, was untrained and essentially not recognized as part of accepted society! This makes his behavior all the more praiseworthy!

Asher