• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Travels through Rajistan..

fahim mohammed

From an upcoming series on my web site fairly soon..I hope.

p54820094.jpg

Ayesha.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim and Ayesha,

This is such an important place to take us. It's 10% of India!! Looking forward to visiting along with you both. Did you find out the significance, if any of red v. blue in the forehead stick-ons?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim and Ayesha,

This is such an important place to take us. It's 10% of India!! Looking forward to visiting along with you both. Did you find out the significance, if any of red v. blue in the forehead stick-ons?

Asher

Asher, thanks for stopping by.

Unfortuntaely neither she nor me know the significance of the different colors of Bindi

( also called Battu ) that you refer to.

Best regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Fahim,

There's a lot I found in Wikipedia. Worth a read! I do like the idea of a 3rd eye!

Asher