• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Correcting CA

Michael Fontana

pro member
Nik

Yes,

it works fine when recording the action, but not for running it. : damn:
I made several attemps - and might look dull, but I alwith get bloody 3rd.-layer, independently if I copy just one channel, or all 3 on the 2nd layer's mask. Isn't there a menu command for alt-klicking a mask?
I had a look at the PS-CS-2 shortcuts-list, but wasn't succesfull.

3rd_layer.jpg

BTW: Trying it several times made me understanding the principles of it, much better....

Michael Fontana

pro member
Thanks Nicolas,
as a latel feedback (I had lots of other things to do) I finally went for Shay Stevens "Color_Fringe_Reducer_5_PS "
and IMHO ist great; it doesn't alters/blurs other image parth, and - using the manual methode - multiple times, will take any CA away.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thanks Nicolas,
as a latel feedback (I had lots of other things to do) I finally went for Shay Stevens "Color_Fringe_Reducer_5_PS "
and IMHO ist great; it doesn't alters/blurs other image parth, and - using the manual methode - multiple times, will take any CA away.

Hi Michael
can you guess I made recomnendation for Color_Fringe_Reducer_5_PS on top of this thread on December 18th, 2006 ;;-) LOL!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Don't have to thank!
It is a really nice tool, sometimes I need to use the eraser on the layer to keep control, as for exemple, shooting at boats, when red is removed by the plugin, I found the flags lacking of red to! or same with purple for boat being in a regatta (they must wear as triangular purple flag)...

Michael Fontana

pro member
>Don't have to thank!<

I know, but it's nice - and IMO correct, to do it.
See all these forums, they wouldn't exist, without people helping (or trying), to the other one.
On that entire thread; maybe 1000 words were used, to talk about my problem with CA. I'm glad, to have another 20 words of thanking.

The 2nd reason is the database; if someone makes a research later, a feedback is quite helpfull.

The third is about switching the tolerance within this action; helps a lot to to get rid of CA, only, but not "similar" colours within the picture...