• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OPF Large Format Studio Shoot W/Models in Los Angeles

Who would like to shoot Models in a Studio (with 4x5 & larger cameras provided Smaller cameras are OK too) in the Los Angeles area.

Date: TBA

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Can I use

Can I use a Minox? (haha).

I could be interested....depends on date and location. My studio is too small to host a LF shoot....but we can see how many are interested or alternately maybe we can use the Moorpark studio?

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Actually it's one confirmed. You would actually get a better response by saying:

Who: OPF'ers
What: Studio Shoot
When: Sunday November 2nd - 11 AM
Where: Long Beach, Woodland Hills or Moorpark - to be determined

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Will,

I would have loved to join the party. But the travel time is a bit of a problem ;-)

Have lots of fun and please don't let Asher lift or tilt anything heavier than a sheet of film or at the most a Minox.

Cheers,